top of page

Bibliothèque

Public·35 membres

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

Best Place To Buy Handbags

Not only are you giving a second life to incredible designer handbags and clothing, but you get to save some money in the process and get to take home Chanel, Prada, Gucci and more for a fraction of the retail price.

best place to buy handbags

Not only can you rent the runway, but you can buy it now, too. The popular rental platform is also a great place to buy second-hand designer duds, as you can rent them to make sure they fit you and your lifestyle before opting to purchase them for a reduced price. We had the awesome opportunity to test the rental service and loved the range of designers and huge selection, so we think you will too and should you fall in love with an item or two, you can keep it forever and rent the rest.

If you have a passion for designer fashions, but not the designer price, Fashionphile is for you. The luxury site sells everything from designer handbags and wallets to accessories, jewelry, shoes and even household items. Each one is authenticated by their experts, guaranteeing you a quality piece. Shop them online now, or for those who prefer in-person shopping, find a store here.

We will be sailing on the FOS to St. Thomas and St. Maartin. My wife and daughters are looking for designer handbags or purses at really good prices. Anyone have suggestions on which stores are the best to shop at and are not rip offs:confused:

CB is 100% correct on this. It you are looking for authentic bags then you best bet is to purchase them DIRECTLY from the designers store. Unless you are okay with taking a chance that it is not authentic :eek:

parazul handbags are definately the bag to get... and you can get them at any of the ports... if you go to the shopping show on board, they will tell you where you can get them exactly.i got one last year and i love it!! they are a little bit expensive but worth the money, escpecially because they are only found in the carribean. Definetely worth checking them out!!!

Chances are if it's an exceptional deal it's a knockoff. There are even some unscrupulous places that try to pass knockoffs as the real deal. Bottom line "BUYER BEWARE". You better know how to tell the difference between the real thing and the knockoff, so you're not taken.

SORRY..But you are wrong about customs..I was flagged by customs ( I had flown first class and could have 3 pieces of luggage 70lbs each but had only had 2 outbound but 3 on return..that alerted the flag) The customs agent that I was with had me open my luggage...my four knockoff bags(L.V. D&G, Valentino and Prada and my L.V duffle bag were on the top she moved them to look underneath..put them back in my luggage and told me to go ahead lock it up sorry for the inconvenience and hope that I had a nice cruise...The shuttle buses that take you from the ship takes you right to these tent shops..after all you are buying them from St. Thomas USVI...There were NO signs telling you these would be illegal and they would be confisicated..Customs agents seem to only be interested in the passengers that they had flagged that might have had too much alcohol and they wanted the duty paid on it..Other passengers I also saw where buying and bringing back several knockoff bags NO one had any problem.....For those that criticized above ..."Don't Buy Them" ...but for those of us that do.. inspect them carefully, know exactly what the real ones look like inside and out and you can get a bag that even the salespeople in the designer shops will complement you on ...it has happened to me many times.. St. Thomas tent market has the biggest selection in one place I have ever seen...and like it or not the crowds from the ship buy them up to the point that I saw a couple of women bidding on a particular bag....Any one that gets a bag will love it and the bargain they got and once they get home and their friends see it they will be sorry they didn't get more..and friends will ask you when are you going again "I would love one too"......No need for NEGATIVE responses or flame-throwers.....;):D

I think it depends on where you go thru customs. Sounds like you were lucky. I don't think everyone can expect the same experience you had at customs--some places and individual agents are more stringent than others. As you and another poster said, buyer beware. Know what the real ones look like and cost, and if it's that important to you to have one, then good luck.

Vintage bags are also proving to be smarter investments than stocks and shares. Bags are the accessory that appreciate fastest with preloved handbags rising in value by an average of 8% per year over the last decade. Some bags value now even outperform the price of gold! Ker-ching.

As well as being one of the fashion pack's favourite places to sell their unwanted wardrobe gems, Cudoni is where they also search for new-to-you designer bags. If you're looking for a specific style, the team will work with clients until they find the exact bag you've always dreamed of.

How it works: You can buy and sell sneakers, apparel, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and accessories through this online marketplace. Every item sold goes through a multi-step verification process with the site's team of expert authenticators. Once they verify 100% authenticity, the item is shipped off to you with a 7-12 business day arrival.

Why you'll love it: From Air Jordan and Yeezy to Rolex and Apple, StockX offers fully authenticated streetwear, handbags, watches, and more. The team of experts has authenticated tens of millions of products at a 99.95% accuracy rate. For sellers, there's no taking photos, no writing catchy descriptions, and no dealing with unpredictable buyers. StockX handles everything to make sure you can buy and sell with complete confidence.

Why you'll love it: From funky handbags to elegant jewelry, this mother-and-daughter-founded company carries the must-haves you need to accessorize an outfit. Plus, you'll save thousands compared to buying new. The membership is especially great for vacations, letting you hold on to your picks without a pressing return date. Vivrelle also features style collabs where stylists and designers drop their collections and sell pieces from their own closets.

Why you'll love it: Along with a great selection of luxury items, one of the best parts about The RealReal is that there is always a wide range of pieces on sale, so you can snag even better prices. Every piece has a description of its condition, so you know if you should expect any discoloration, scratches, stains, or holes. Another great feature is that The RealReal lets you like items you're interested in while scrolling through the site. Then, when you're done shopping, you can head over to the likes section (the heart-shaped icon) and filter through the pieces you might actually want to buy. This is also a great way to keep an eye on items you may be interested in, but aren't sure if you're ready to buy just yet.

Why you'll love it: Rebag has timeless and on-trend bags from the top luxury brands. The curated list of accepted brands means you only will see the best of the best, in terms of designer handbags. Since everything is pre-owned, you can find styles that you wouldn't even encounter in a retail store today. The selection is well-organized, well-presented, and sure to make any handbag aficionado swoon.

Why you'll love it: You get all of the same brands as Nordstrom, but with lower prices. The website also shows how much you're saving when compared to the original retail value of the given item. The wide array of everyday brands and designer ones makes this a great place to shop if you want to treat yourself to some nicer clothing while still staying on a budget.

How it works: T.J. Maxx is known for selling products at prices far lower than most competing department stores. While you might associate the brand with cheaper, fast fashion, T.J. Maxx has a surprising selection of luxury goods. The Runway at Maxx is the lesser-known part of the site where you can find designer clothing, handbags, and jewelry at prices below retail value.

Our goal is to provide endless access to luxury. Rebag customers can enjoy the circular fashion experience with minimal friction, as with our Rebag Infinity program, they can sell their luxury goods for Rebag Credit to put toward a new purchase, which they can exchange again or sell back to us later down the line. It is truly the one-stop shop for everything handbags and accessories.

About Vivrelle: Vivrelle is a first-of-its-kind luxury accessories membership club, providing access to designer handbags, jewelry, watches, and diamonds. Our mission is to be Bergdorf Goodman meets Soho House. We founded Vivrelle with a dedication to making luxury accessories affordable, accessible, and sustainable, so we truly think of our service as an extension of our members' closets. That's one of the reasons items can be borrowed with no set return date. Moreover, like any good membership club, we have a number of exclusive membership perks for our clients, including exclusive discounts to items they're interested in purchasing. We like to think of this as a fresh take on the try-before-you-buy model.

On how to purchase a secondhand designer bag: One of the most essential things to keep in mind when buying secondhand is to ensure authenticity. This is something we take extremely seriously at Vivrelle. We have a three-step process for authenticating, which we then pass onto our members. We guarantee the authenticity of every item, so for buyers looking to buy, feeling confident and comfortable with the place of purchase and knowing that the item is authentic is of utmost importance.

Definitely the new entry among the best classic bags, the Dior Saddle Bag was already in vogue a few years ago, then it temporarily disappeared from the scene and made a great return last spring. And it seems here to stay, judging by the many bloggers and socialites who show it off right now! 041b061a72

À propos

BIBLIOTHEQUE DE MEURSANGES Place Claude Gantheret 21200 ...

membres

Page de groupe: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page